Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Study Chinese - Criticise my accent -








> Learning Chinese > Speaking and Listening
Criticise my accent
Home New Posts

Login: Pass: Log in or register for standard view and full access.








ai_ya -

Hello, my name is David, I'm from the UK and I'm 18 years old.
I've been learning Chinese for a few years now, and I am going to attend university in Dalian next
week.
I would like people to criticise my accent - what's good and bad about it, and how I could improve.
I just read a silly story that I found - didn't want to read anything too serious.
Thanks !



Pleco Software Learn Chinese with our Dictionaries for Palm and Pocket PC.
Learn Chinese in China Learn to speak Chinese 1MonthChinese.com -Mandarin School in China.
Chinese Textbooks Wide range, cheap, varied languages. Also Chinese cartoons, toys, gifts.
Study Chinese in Beijing Affordable Mandarin language courses at BLCU with ChinaUnipath.com.
HNHSoft Dictionary Learn Chinese on Smartphone and PDA with real person's voice.
XueXueXue IQChinese Get beyond the plateau.Take your Mandarin to a new level.
Chinese in Lijiang Short term Chinese study in a beautiful town with a focus on daily life.
MandarinTube Chinese Access to current everyday Chinese language and culture, 24/7.
Learn Chinese Homestay Chinese course, cultural activities & volunteer events in China.
Learn Chinese Online 1-on-1 instant tutoring, diverse courses, native teachers. FREE trial now!
Nihao Chinese Progam Free one-on-one Chinese lesson. Win 5-years of free lessons now!


About Ads (and how to hide them) -- Your message here









semantic nuance -

Well done!

I notice 2 words that I think you can work more on them:

1. 突然一隻小猴子喊起來:不好了.... You sound to prounce it between the first and the
second tone. It should be the 3rd tone.

2. 月亮掉到井裡了. 大猴子一看也叫了起來:不好了!
月亮真地掉到井裡了...You prounce it as 'yao4', but it should be 'dao4'.

I believe you know their pronunciations but read them off the tone out of nervousness.
Good job! Keep going!!

Hope it helps!










coolnicholas -

very good !! at least i can understand what you tell about.your pronunciation is very good!










Ari 桑 -

Super good. How long have you been studying?










h.way -

hi ,ai_ya ,I have to say ,your accent sounds not bad at all,amazing
well,some tips for you
there some words should be pronunced more mellow and full,like
晚 来 捞上来 小 拉着 接 这
Generally speaking ,no obviosly mistake in the tone of your pronunciation except 接jie1,not jie4
I must admit that your Chinese sounds much better than my English.












All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:25 PM.














Learn Chinese, Chinese School, Learning Materials, Mandarin audio lessons, Chinese writing lessons, Chinese vocabulary lists, About chinese characters, News in Chinese, Go to China, Travel to China, Study in China, Teach in China, Dictionaries, Learn Chinese Painting, Your name in Chinese, Chinese calligraphy, Chinese songs, Chinese proverbs, Chinese poetry, Chinese tattoo, Beijing 2008 Olympics, Mandarin Phrasebook, Chinese editor, Pinyin editor, China Travel, Travel to Beijing, Travel to Tibet

No comments: